Hi lovelies, first of all apologies for the delay in writing this! I know many of you have been waiting for the syn values of the Ryvita goodies I was sent last week, so thank you for your patience. I have finally got around to finding them all out for you. I haven’t yet tried the whole range I was sent but I could not resist trying the new Sweet & Salted Rye Cakes – wow, they’re absolutely delicious! I had them plain and also had them topped with fruit and yogurt as well. I reckon these rye cakes would taste amazing with chocolate spread too, just remember to keep track of your syns! They’re currently available from Sainsbury’s and Waitrose only but I am pretty sure they will have them at other major supermarkets at some point too. Each rye cake is only 1 syn or you can enjoy 5 of these as your healthy extra (HE) B choice!
Thank you to the lovely Yessi from Ryvita for sending me all these goodies. I was not expecting such a beautiful range to try. I thought I was going to receive the new rye cakes only so when I opened the door for a huge delivery it was such a nice surprise! Thank you once again.
I will list the rest of the syn values below. Have you tried any of the Ryvita range? What’s your favourite? Comment below and feel free to share this with your fellow Slimming World friends.
- Cheese crackerbread – 1 syn each
- Cheddar & cracked black pepper thins – 1.5 syns each
- Currants, seeds & oats crispbread – 2.5 syns each or 2 as HE
- Multigrain crunchy rye bread – 1.5 syns each or 3 as HE
- Rosemary & sea salt thins – 1.5 syns each
- Caramelised onion thins – 1.5 syns each
- Protein rye bread – Chia seed & buckwheat – 1.5 syns each or 3 as HE
- Protein rye bread – Red quinoa & sesame – 1.5 syns each or 3 as HE
- Protein rye bread – Linseed & nigella seed – 1.5 syns or 3 as HE
- Cracked black pepper rye bread – 1.5 syns each or 4 as HE